- eatkeep - A natural language food diary. Quickly enter meals and keep track of your calories.
- EasyText - Basic text editor with a powerful text colouring engine. It will adjust any colours based on the background using an equation that will make sure the foreground colours match perfectly for reading against the background.
- FTQ360 - Developed for a client (FTQ360). Designed for iPhone / iPad, a construction quality (QA/QC) inspection application.
- Slide animation - Powerful animation for transitioning between view controllers.
- Google places API - Designed to make it easier to plug into the google places API. A lot of features and helpful stuff to get you up and running with google places.
- Apple in app purchase helper - A helper for iOS in app purchases
- Page controller - A replacement for Apples NSPageController. Lightweight and easy to use.
- Calendar - Simple and highly configurable framework for a calendar on OSX. There are very few of these out there.
- Text field validation - Category to provide simple validations types such as email, password etc.
- eatkeep - A plugin for Alfred to allow you to enter meals in eatkeep. Comes with options to either add or quick add a meal.
- WiFi Toggle - If the name doesn’t give its functionality away it lets you toggle your WiFi…
- FTQ360 - Developed for a client (FTQ360), a construction quality (QA/QC) inspection application.